Friday, November 14, 2008

15 Things I'm not afraid to admit

I was tagged by Karin. I have never done this before, but here goes. Please don't judge me!
1. I am horribly afraid of rodents. I mean deathly afraid. My Dad used to tell me they would eat me alive if there were enough...I still believe that.
2. I love old school Gangsta Rap.
3. I love Birkenstocks and will wear them until I am old and gray. Greg worries the kids will find out Burke was actually named after his Mom's favorite shoes.
4. I am a hippy at heart...I would have loved to have been a teenager in the 70's, instead I was just five.
5. While I am a good at all the jobs I have had, I called in sick way too many times, it is best I no longer work outside of the home.
6. There are many days I firmly believe there has been an error regarding my lab work and that I do not have Rheumatoid Arthritis. Then God gives me a really crapy day and I get a not so friendly reminder.
7. It really grates on my nerves when people judge me for having caffeine while pregnant. Like I would do anything to hurt Burke. My doctor gave me permission to have two caffeinated drinks per day and I enjoy both of them!
8. I have never done any drugs. I used to say I would smoke marijuana if I got cancer, but I've been to too many concerts and the smell is horrible.
9. I enjoy playing "kitchen" with my nieces. I sure hope Santa brings them the kitchen from Pottery Barn Kids!
10. As much as I like living in Texas, Kansas is better!
11. I like California rolls from HEB better than any sushi restaurant.
12. I worked at a soccer store for about a week. I didn't know and still don't know a thing about soccer. Lord help me if Burke wants to play soccer. Boring....
13. I change the ending to movies if I don't like how they end. I just tell myself...that character didn't die, they got together and grew old together.
14. When I am nervous I laugh. And it isn't a little chuckle, it is loud laughter. I don't know why. Generally it happens when something is not going right for my sister. She gets very stressed so I laugh. Not cool.
15. In high school, I dined and dashed one time. Let me tell you though that the line to pay was insanely long and we ate there all the time. When I go back to my hometown I always stop by the Anchor Inn, of course, I stop to have some good food, but I also still feel I need to pay my debt for my $5.95 meal that I didn't pay for!

So that's a few things about me. I tag Carrie, Marci, and Jennifer. Can't wait to read all about you!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I decided to come over and read your blog. I feel like I now know you pretty well for someone who has only knows you for a few hours. Well I guess we haven't ever techniqually (oh boy I am sure I spelled that wrong, but I am too lazy to look it up right now. It is Saturday after all) been introduced, so "HI...my name is Stacey!"