Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just the words a Mama wants to hear....

I am breathing a huge sigh of relief. I have been since about 3:00 p.m. today. We saw Dr. K and he said everything looks good. When I asked him, "does my baby look great?, he replied, "yes he does"! Just the words a Mama wants to hear! We got to see many pictures of our cutie pie. We even got to see him in 3-D several times! Amazing, is all I can say! I am so happy, so relieved, so thrilled! Our baby boy was a little ahead of schedule which is great news since his Mama takes Lovenox, which can slow down baby growth. He weighed 14 ounces! He is 100% a boy! We got to see his package again today. There is no doubt he is a boy!

I am a shopping maniac. Greg and I are having a blast! I think my sister is too. She was up shopping on line the other morning. We hope to order our nursery here soon. I will post some pictures of what I have bought here very soon!

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. We love you all!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my friend, I couldn't be happier for you. What wonderful news! Can't wait to talk to you more soon :)

Wendy

steffany said...

Congratulations. Nothing like a boy and their mama's

Wisteria MacBain said...

You go shopping, girl!!

Cheers,
Marcy

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! All the best. I have been keeping up with all this wonderful news.

Anonymous said...

woo who!!!!