Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter


I hope the Easter Bunny was good to everyone! Greg and I had a pretty uneventful weekend here in Texas. It has been rainy and cold here this weekend. How quickly I have become wimpy back in the land of warmer weather!

My friend Lori came and visited last week! We had a great time, although I don't think she loved Texas as much as I do! It was wonderful having her here!

There is nothing new to report on our adoption. The wait continues to grow and it drives me crazy! There is not a thing we can do about it either. I think that is by far the hardest part. We just have to truly believe God's timing will be perfect for us. We look forward to the day when we can dress our baby up for her Easter picture, dye Easter eggs, hide Easter eggs, and of course see her smile when she realizes the Easter Bunny left her a basket full of candy!

Happy Easter!
Alicia

No comments: