Thursday, March 13, 2008

March is already here!

 
Posted by Picasa


I can't believe it is already the middle of March! We had a fun February... we hope you did too!

I celebrated my 33 Birthday on Feb. 7. I can't believe I am already 33...ouch! Greg did a great job this year surprising me with some art I had wanted and then he took me to a delicious supper at a Japanese steak house! Yum!!

February 16, we celebrated Lilly's 2nd Birthday! We are so happy we live close so we could go to her big party! We stayed for two days so that was fun!

While we were in San Antonio we were able to see our dear friends Sobha and Dhanya. It was just wonderful to see them! We were neighbors with Sobha and Dhanya at KU. They are in the pictures with Greg and I.

Then we had Valentine's Day. Again, Greg did awesome. He got me two charms for my Pandora bracelet and a Pandora ring. We weren't supposed to get each other anything. So, I did what we had agreed to do, and looked silly when he got me such a nice gift.

I've been battling some ear issues, so I wasn't able to do as much Yoga as I like to do. I did manage to lose another four pounds. Nothing earth shattering, but at least it is gone!

My parents will be here next Thursday for Easter weekend! I am hoping my dad will paint our bedroom. We will see though, as it is a short trip for them. We will all go to San Antonio on Sunday to have Easter with my sister and her family.

Well, on a final note, this Sunday is Selection Sunday! Yahoo! We are actually hoping KU gets a #2 seed so that they will be in the South region...which plays in Houston! Obviously, if they make it to the Final 4, we will go scout tickets in San Antonio. We are very hopeful this is the year for our Jayhawks! Cheer loud!



Rock Chalk Jayhawk! Go KU!!!

Love,

Alicia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Dhanya is (I think that was the daughter's name)! I remember them from your apartment in Lawrence. Nice that you got to see them. Hope all is well - you look fantastic! Jinny

Anonymous said...

Hey Alicia,

Thanks for coming by my blog.. I hope to see you again soon!